“Welcome to our blog you are most welcome. We hope you find both blogs and the Third Aid pieces of interest, please feel free to leave comments if you wish to” Thank you.
Life has been wobbly over the past few weeks, and some people have been feeling depressed and a bit lost. Time to find our feet once more, and re-focus our attention. We can step into our power, as the individuals we are now, as we find the forgiveness and compassion towards those that have hurt us, or caused us pain in the past. As we take personal responsibility for the choices we have made we release any negativity that no longer serves us. The new cycle has begun, and with it comes a clean slate, We are entwined with the collective experience of life. To empower ourself, we interact with life and change the world bit by bit, merely by living our life. It is our birthright as a human being. Life wants our empowerment, because it expands through our efforts.
Life is always “speaking” to us, as is our Higher Self. We don’t need to become frustrated because we think we can’t hear our Higher Self. Since it is an integral part of us, the communication is so natural and continual that many miss it. Depending on our dominant intuitive senses, our communication will vary. But the Higher Self is rarely a booming voice in our head telling us what to do and when to do it. It speaks to us through emotional and thought impulses, as well as our psychic senses like body clues for example goosebumps, throat clearing, feeling hot or cold without reason. The still small voice speaks to us through our desires, and through our interactions. It will enable us to come across a certain website; have us over-hear someone’s conversation or a song on the radio…it is communicating with us endlessly. The skill is to take notice and to follow the clues until we solve the mystery. When we learn to read the clues, we are opening to an enhanced communication and connection that helps guide and indicate our path. Quiet gentle and kind never forceful or coercive.
Sometimes we feel a little marginalised and isolated. Often this is because our attention is being drawn towards the ‘new’. Sometimes we are disappointed because we’ve been unexpectedly approached to do a task, we put ourselves out and work out how it might be possible to administer, only to find others have made different arrangements without informing us. Rude not to inform us- yes, inconvenient- yes! We need to remind ourselves that we would not want to work with people like that anyway and in fact we have been granted a happy miss. Something more appropriate will occur if we are patient. It is all a part of the mechanics of letting go of the old and connecting to the new. Connect to the emotions then let go and trust and accept that all is as it should be and is well, even when we don’t fully understand as yet.
There are two main types of clues; internal clues and external clues.
First, our internal clues speak to us of our intent, our current vibration and belief structures. As we identify and update them, we align our communication with that of our Higher Self. Secondly, there are the synchronistic clues of life from the outer world—the external clues. These will speak to us of impending manifestations, available choices and how balanced we are with our intent. As we meld and weave together what we now know and understand it all begins to make sense.
We begin with the inner world. Since your Higher Self easily speaks to you through emotions and thoughts which are our intuitive senses, we can use these to help us to understand the language of the Management Upstairs. Honouring our authentic feelings helps let what is the current requirement surface into awareness. Emotions are merely a library of information packed into a feeling. Reading the internal clues is the observance of our emotions and our thoughts. Authenticity is important for our movement, otherwise we just avoid our own alignment. When we are empowered within, the outer circumstances don’t control our inner world. Here the external and internal clues meet in the realm of choice and we update our current within our communication with life.
The external clues present via the circumstances that surround us. We observe things that we have a strong emotional reaction to and maybe wonder why. Something may stand out in an unexpected way, for example we look out of the window and colour appears brighter than usual, or someone we are talking to has unfamiliar expressions on their face or in their voice. Someone at work inspires or annoys you whereas we’ve not been bothered before. Take notice of the clues of life that are being pointed out. Some make us feel empowered even if it stirs a little doubt or trepidation, in which case carry on! If on the other hand if we feel it is dragging us back into places we don’t want to go, then heal it within and walk away.
We need to take actions that move us toward greater empowerment. We are evolving into greater boldness, love and balance. We are constantly discerning and choosing, directing and allowing. Balance is the active endowment of our natural Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energy in equality. We direct active masculine energy and allow and respond to feminine energy. We choose masculine energy and we observe feminine energy. This external and internal reflection is a part of us, and it is a part of life.It is the independent and interdependent in balance, living through us. We are entwined with the collective experience of life. Empower and interact with life and we all change the world bit by bit, merely by living our life. It is our birthright as a human being. Life wants our empowerment, because life expands through us.
Suggested self check:
1. New energies have been introduced. Are you ready to meet them as an inquisitive, innocent child, with no awareness of failure, pain, disappointment, and broken dreams. Or, will old memories and experiences get in your way?
2. Can you take a genuine, honest, mature look at what is happening in all areas of our life to see what is desirable and possible as a next step?
3. Be aware that dreaming big can spark conflict so talk and discuss possible plans with those who have a proven track record only until plans begin to concretise. Who are those people for you in current time?
4. Are you clinging to the river bank or letting go and going with the flow? When we let go synchronicities start to happen. What are those for you?
5. Focus and trust your inner voice. Then you ‘know’ what the right risks are, it may not seem rational. So what is the right thing for you at this time?
- Are you able to let go of the past or do you cling on afraid nothing as good or even better will come your way?
- Are you able to research what may come your way next in a detached manner?
- When you ‘know’ how you feel can you express yourself to others in a definitive manner?
- When others give you advice as to how they think you ‘should’ proceed are you able to hold your own space or do you find yourself slipping into their reality?
- Do you find yourself consumed by negative thoughts, people or news? Do you seek out the positive more cheering situations, people and activities?
Judy Fraser, spiritual psychotherapist answers Ash Yogi’s questions on Communication now as everything is changing. Ash has been experiencing some turbulent …
- Being practical enables what is possible. Are you aware of what creative action is beginning to happen? Think out of your box and look for the feel good factor, what is it?
- Is your heart calm and peaceful? When your heart is quiet you know what to do next regardless of any wild impulses your head or ego project. Be aware as you go about your day so you pick up clues.
- Are you willing to open up opportunities and work with the unexpected? Do you jump into the unexpected or run away from it, are you waiting in the space ‘nicely’ until you understand what is required?
- Are you observing personal and collective beliefs that no longer serve you? Do you dare to tell your updated truth and dare to be different or unconventional?
- Are you standing up for what you believe in now? Can you rock the boat if need be, perhaps ‘bend’ rules that no longer serve? Have you taken an inventory of our connections of late? If we feel genuine compassion? Do you align with the good and true?
- Decide to work for the good of all even when we do not know exactly what is required as yet! Togetherness and teamwork is more important than personal recognition. Your heart will tell you who is a part of your current team and who is not – have you asked?
- We’ve all heard the expression ‘feel the fear and do it anyway’ well now is the time! What do you need to take up or to put down. What is making you numb rather than brave? Are you grateful for learning to date and ready to move on? Do you share dreams or messages so we shine?
- Are you trusting your inner guidance or running amok and creating unnecessary dramas? Are you aware of the needs of others or are you too bound up with in your own to even notice?
- Do you know what you believe in now? Or, are you being over influenced by others?
- Have you the courage to let life dance through you? If you have the we manifest the new dreams with relative ease. Are you speaking your own truth? Are you standing up for what you believe in? Are you respecting yourself and others?
- Are your ‘needs’ the same as they used to be? What modification is required.
- How can you respond in an updated and gracious manner?
- Do you feel inwardly free and focused?
- Can you rearrange to enable release of anything more to make your life easier?
- Where are you within the sequence of letting go, being in a void space, and having the willingness to follow obvious clues while letting the mystery of solving everything go for now?
- Are you going to choose love or fear? Choosing love requires surrender and forgiveness of self and others. Face ‘what is’ square in the face and trust in the good.
- Are you trying to control life and the universe? You can’t! Affirm your willingness to let go and focus on the next chapter.
- Are you jumping to conclusions ahead of time? Just be present in the moment willing to see and listen and to feel, conclusions appear when all are ready and only then – develop patience.
- Recognise that all things change but some take longer than others to adjust. We get in the way if we bully intentionally or unintentionally. Do you?
- Are you willing to let go of doubt and jump into your next space, then to wait and see what this involves?
- Are you listening to your gut instinct and cutting out any non-sense from the past? Find something to be joyful about each day.
- Are you able to get co-census agreement between the subtle and the practical and so make clearer decisions?
- Are you able to hold a patient and tenacious way of being? This can include injecting renewed energy into projects and tasks from the past which we’ve neglected for one reason or another.
- Are you looking after all, and that includes you, as best you are able? No matter how poorly, unloved or run down you’ve been are you able to count your blessings?
- Is your paper work in order, bills paid, tax issues attended to and financial matters sorted and cleared? They either come back and bite us or are a reason to celebrate completion.
- What activities are life supporting with circumstances surrounding you at this time?
- What sort of obstructions are occurring; do those obstructions need to be pushed through or are you being advised by life to leave well alone and let them go?
- Is the space around you clear of clutter? If it is not then work to clear a space – your rubbish is someone else treasure so if you haven’t used something within the last year let it go or chuck it!
- The physical activity above reflects your emotional state and your intellectual activities as well so decide what you no longer wish or appear to be being allowed to involve yourself within and action the clearing.
- Make ‘friends’ with the time it takes to affect change and be realistic until you understand what is required. Have the flexibility to operate a trial and error system.
Postscript Apologies I have been off line for nearly two weeks due to a server fault. Finally last night the problem was put right by the 3rd engineer who has been on sight and that was after 5 hours! So to those who have been neglected, whose birthdays have been missed sincere apologies. To emails that have not been answered – i’m trying to catch up and so on. That is also the reason this blog is shorter than usual, I’ll try to do better next month. All good wishes ……..
It’s Harvest time of the year we all gather the foods we need at every level of being physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual to carry us into the next phase with gratitude and grace. When we trust the unknown within, we open ourself to more of an understanding and connection with the subtle realms, via our subtle bodies. Trusting the unknown within means trusting our impulses, trusting our actions, trusting our perception, and trusting that what is not yet known. We coming into resonance within us as to what is required of us next. What is not yet known is divine, magical, loving and dear to our heart. What is unknown is how life is going to unfold and open us to more awareness of our divinity within. When an unknown is dangerous or not beneficial to us, our physical, emotional and mental bodies alert us, if we take notice we keep out of trouble that is avoidable.
Trusting the unknown within us helps us to learn to communicate with the subtle language. It is not as direct and linear as our physical languages. It is not as immediate. It is more about opening into potential. As we begin to trust the unknown within, we are allowing the vast potential within us to begin to blossom. Trusting the unknown within is the difference between expecting that we should already know and knowing that there is a greater divinity within. This keeps us open to expansion. It is important to stay rooted until or unless we have reason to relocate, need yes, whim no!
It is quite common to mostly observe what is wrong, and judge and compare where we are now as wrong, in comparison to what we want to be experiencing. Yet as we focus on the unknown with an inner trust we naturally expand ourself into more divinity in human form. Watch out for impatience and intolerance towards things we find difficult to accept It is not easy to hold that vastness within the present moment. It is not easy to observe the world around us and maintain our unique vibration. And yet, that is the challenge that we are embarking upon moment by moment—looking beyond the obvious, beyond the physical expression that is occurring now, and into the future that we are wanting to create. To accomplish that in a grounded ‘beingness’, we become empowered connecting deeply with Life. Life evolves in directions that support Life even when we don’t fully understand what is going on. It is a deep knowing within that whatever is occurring in this now moment has been built from the foundation of the past and it has created this perfect now moment that is building the future.
And yet, all of that future is already within us. That is the linear experience we have already experienced. Yet we are also the vast experience—that deep knowing that life evolves in ways that supports all life. That evolution is not always easy, but it always occurs. Nature will always replenish itself, and like animals we adjust to the needs of nature and what it can provide. Humanity is learning this on an external levels. We already know this very naturally. The hardest of rocks is shaped by the softest of water. But that water is not timid. It flows where it wants to flow regardless of the rock. It just takes its natural path of least resistance. This is working with the subtle realm, and in doing so we will find that as we open to the divinity that is within us, we deepen the levels of trust within us and loose our fear of the unknown. We learn that the momentum of life is carrying us in a different direction when we accept that this is so we allow the path of least resistance to show us the next flow available.
It is important not to compromise our integrity and our truth. We slow down to eventually speed up again. We start to think what we want to say before we speak having worked out what outcome we would like before we say anything. Only when we do the emotional preparation do we find we are heard more easily this way of being serves all. If we do what we are doing with passion, creativity and it serves a purpose success and abundance is achieved for all. This way of being and what we subsequently decide to do is a sacred union which will bear fruit given the space to grow and the time needed – trust and it will be so.
- Are the wounds we have experience within real or an illusion?
- Are we willing to let old wounds go or do we cling to them like an identification badge?
- With all the polarities meeting and sometimes clashing just now are we willing to be a part of the solution or do we add to the problems?
- Are we willing to do what we can for ourself (and for others) or do we expect a ‘special deal’?
- Are we modest within what we want or do we consider others around us?
- Are we humble and grateful or are we always wanting to have ‘more’?
- Have we let go to the level of our capacity to enable the next phase to enter in?